Sunday, January 1, 2012

more christmas decor

My favorite Christmas decorations this year were my centerpieces. I actually stole the idea from James' cousin Nancy who did this at Thanksgiving. She stole it from a magazine.We agree that good ideas are worth stealing and passing along.  I thought it would be perfect for my table candelabra. I like to use the votive cups as vases instead of candle holders.

Fresh cranberries act like a floral frog holding up the flowers. James found these gorgeous orange roses with rosy tips. They were the perfect color for the table.



Below is my table set for 10 with the candelabra running down the center. Notice I have to use several different sets of stoneware when I feed a crowd. I just mix them up.

We had 18 for dinner this night so I had to set up 2 long tables. On the other table I had totally different colors but the same floral theme.


This skinny vase showed the cranberries and roses perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment